Relocation Procedures

It’s that time of year when many new incoming employees will need Moving and Relocation services. To aid in this demand, the University maintains two contracts with national van lines. Both contractors can provide in-state, out-of-state, and international moving services. Any department who has allocated funds to a new employee for moving assistance should complete a Request for Estimate of Moving Services form and submit to Gieva’ Patton. Please note that this form is also required for employees who prefer to move themselves and be reimbursed for moving expenses. Additional information can be found on the Procedures for Relocation page on the Purchasing website.

Because now through September is the peak moving season and moving dates will book quickly, please submit forms as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Gieva’ Patton, 205-348-6506.